Our Terms of Business
- These are our terms & conditions, which governs your use of our web site. By using this web site and placing any order through this web site, you are agreeing to these terms & conditions.
- The design, content and layout of this web site remains the property of durable-shop.co.uk and may not be used without written consent from durable-shop.co.uk
- All material contained within this web site including all graphics, design, text and all other content and information are the copyright of durable-shop.co.uk. All rights are reserved.
- durable-shop.co.uk grant permission to copy, print and distribute in hard copy format, sections of this web site for the purpose of shopping, browsing or for placing any order with durable-shop.co.uk. Any unauthorised use of any material on this web site without prior written consent of durable-shop.co.uk may be in violation of copyright and any other applicable laws.
- All List prices used on this web site are the relevant manufacturers suggested selling prices or common prices quoted on other sites.
- All prices advertised on this web site are for orders placed through the web site and may differ from those listed in our catalogue.
- All our prices and the savings referred to in them are as compared to manufacturers recommended prices on the specific item and are shown inclusive and exclusive of V.A.T.
- Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the prices quoted on the site (both manufacturers recommended prices and your price) are correct we cannot be held responsible for any errors that have been made in quoting these prices. If a price has been incorrectly quoted on the web site, we reserve the right to cancel the order whether or not the order has been confirmed or charged to your credit card. A full refund of the amount charged will be made immediately.
- The price is exclusive of any applicable value added tax for which you will be additionally liable to pay to durable-shop.co.uk.
- Deliveries to most UK mainland addreses is free for orders above £ 100 Exc VAT(The Scottish Highlands and Islands will incur an extra cost for delivery for which you will be notified by email before the item is sent)
- Any clerical, pricing or other error or omission in any sales literature or any other material, quotation or price list or invoice issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in the delivery of any order.
- If for any reason we are unable to deliver this order within the time scale specified above, we will advise you immediately as to when the order will be delivered to you. If for any reason we are unable to deliver your order within the above time scale you may at your option cancel the order and we will arrange a full refund for you.
- If delivery is not accepted by you for any reason, then the cost of delivery shall be paid by you and a cancellation charge of a minimum of 20% of the order value will be charged for any such non acceptance of delivery.
- Most of the items listed on the site will be delivered free of charge with a few exceptions. Deliveries outside the UK Mainland (inc. The Scottish Highlands) will incur extra delivery costs, please call us prior to placing an order.
- For deliveries outside the E.U. all local taxes, surcharges, duties, if incurred are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- ANY DAMAGES SHOULD BE REPORTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF DELIVERY AND IN WRITING BY EMAIL. IF DAMAGES ARE REPORTED OUTSIDE OF THIS PERIOD, WE WILL NOT BE HELD REPONSIBLE. PLEASE DO SIGN FOR GOOD IF THEY APPEAR TO BE DAMAGED.
Sale of Goods
- Please note we only sell to bona fide businesses and not the general public. By accepting the terms and conditions you accept that the contract you are entering in to when placing your order is for a business and you are fully aware that distance selling rules do not apply.
- The buyer shall pay the price of the goods after any applicable discounts by credit/debit card at the time the order is placed.
- No goods will be delivered until and unless full payment has been received for the said goods.
- Credit accounts, where arranged are on a strict 30 day payment policy. If payment is not received within 30 days interest at 1.5% per month will be added to the outstanding amount until the payment is made in full.
- We reserve the right to suspend any account without notice and ask for all amounts outstanding to be paid in full immediately.
- All goods remain the property of durable-shop.co.uk until paid for in full
- Watermark Stationers will arrange to pay for the return of damaged, defective or incorrectly shipped goods.
- Where we will accept them, we will charge a minimum 20% handling fee plus all carriage charges incurred by us for the collection of unwanted or non-defective goods (this includes the original cost to us for sending the item, irrespective of whether a charge for delivery was made to you originally). Special orders and export orders cannot be cancelled once oredered and would be required to be paid in full.
- We will not be accepting any returns on items from our Computer and Other Cleaning Products range as well as any item that has been opened for the foreseeable future. This is due to hygiene reasons.
- If the cartons have been opened we cannot then resell them as new , so a full refund will not be given on item.
Warranties and liabilities.
- Goods supplied with a manufacturers warranty where registration is required is the sole responsibility of the buyer to ensure that it is done.
- The seller shall not be liable for any act or omission of a manufacturer or its agent including any failure to repair or replace goods or any representations made by them without limitation.